MARKHAM, Ontario, May 31, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- TEAM Group has announced that Tri-Dim Filter Corporation has been acquired with effect from May 31, 2023. TEAM Group, a global leader in integrated facilities management, paint shop technical cleaning solutions and industrial services, announced today the acquisition of Tri-Dim Filter Corporation’s (A MANN + HUMMEL Company) Paint Shop and Industrial Cleaning...
The trucking industry is an essential aspect of our global and domestic supply chain. Without trucks – or industrial trucking drivers – everyday production, manufacturing, and deliveries would be much more complicated and inefficient.“If you bought it, a truck brought it.”Truck drivers not only deliver essential everyday necessities such as food, medical supplies, gas, water (and so much more), but also...
At TEAM Group safety is our priority, and is entrenched in our Mission and Vision. The company is closely monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. We continue to effectively serve customers across North America with the most up-to-date information on research, and infection prevention and control. In late January, we enacted our Corporate Action Plan. As part of that plan, our Projects Division have a...
Official January 1 2020, TEAM Group will begin operations in France with a facility contract. Flex-N-Gate is a world class manufacturer of metal and plastic automotive parts for leading-edge automotive corporations such as BMW, Toyota and Volkswagen which will be supported by TEAM employees in the paint shop division. Producing a variety of original equipment components and mechanical assemblies, fascia...
MARKHAM, Ontario, October 25, 2019 (Newswire.com) - TEAM Group has announced that Robinson Solutions has been acquired with effect from Oct. 18, 2019. "Bringing these two great companies together will bring exceptional value to our customers and offer more opportunities for our employees as we continue to expand worldwide," said Clint Griffin, CEO, TEAM Group. TEAM Group is excited and proud to announce that...
Excavation is the new construction. TEAM Group has partnered with WHR Excavating in a new enterprise toward collaborative expansion in the Ontario sector. WHR Excavating specializes in excavation and property maintenance services. John Krushel started back in 1998 with a just truck and a skid steer. Alongside Jackie Krushel, the entrepreneurs have grown and established many long-standing relationships in the...
Go - Media Contacts
- Sustainable Facilities: Nurturing Biodiversity in Industrial Spaces
- Future-Proofing Operations: The Power of Proactive Facility Management
- Unlocking Sustainability: The Crucial Role of Facility Waste Audits
- Top 6 Facility Management Challenges Faced in 2023
- Navigating Winter: A Guide to Safe and Sustainable Winter Facility Management
- 7 Steps Towards Achieving Zero Waste Facilities
- Innovate and Elevate: 5 Facility Management Trends Shaping 2024
- The Future of Smart Bathrooms: A Sustainable Revolution in Hygiene
- Clean Skies Ahead: The Path to Aerospace Sustainability
- Mastering the Art of Floor Cleaning: Protocols and Pitfalls