We manage facilities in a dynamic and unpredictable world. Potential hazards can appear anywhere and cause injury even to an experienced worker. It is worthwhile to understand where facility managers should continuously focus on to make the most effective improvements for health and safety.Potential hazards in a workplace create an unsafe circumstance that can increase the risk of injury. Technical cleaning...
What are the germiest areas in your facility? There are many ‘no-brainer’ germ hotspots such as high-traffic touchpoints that can become breeding grounds for bacteria. Are there other, unsuspecting areas in your production facility where cold, flu and other germs are bound to prosper? Read on to find out where these areas are located. Some may surprise you. Partner with TEAM Group and see how our expert...
TEAM Group is a leader in industrial facilities management worldwide – but that doesn’t mean we don’t consult and work with amazing partners such as SiteDocs, to help us with safety management software. That’s right, even the experts lean on other companies for inspiration on how to save time, money and lives. Safety is our top priority, find out how SiteDocs helps TEAM continually build on and achieve this...
There’s no doubt that the COVID-19 pandemic has created a heightened case for top-notch restroom facility cleaning services. The high expectation and demand for safe public spaces will not lessen any time soon. A clean restroom will continue to be important for worker and customer satisfaction. Amid constant adjustments to public health regulations, what is expected for restroom facility cleaning services to...
Using a paint defect analysis software is an effective way to equip your team members with the tools and training required to monitor for pesky paint defects. In the long run, this will help your business avoid costly mistakes and wasted products. At the basic level, there is a correct paint that should be used based on surface type and environment. If you are continuously experiencing defects in your paint,...
Despite the trainings and regulations in place for the operation of Powered Industrial Vehicles (PIVs), accidents involving this type of machinery remain common. Learning the best practices to mitigate risks is just as important as learning how to operate and maintain these powerful machines. What are PIVs and Who Uses Them? Using Powered Industrial Vehicles (PIVs) requires those working them to follow strict...
Go - Media Contacts
- Navigating Smoke Safety Amid Rising Wildfires: Protecting Your Workforce
- National Safety Month: Promoting Workplace Safety for a Secure Future
- Awareness to Action: Championing Employee Mental Health at TEAM
- The Power of Team Culture: Cultivating High Performing Teams in Facilities Management
- TEAM GROUP ACQUIRES TRI-DIM FILTER CORPORATION’S SPECIALIZED PAINT SHOP AND INDUSTRIAL CLEANING SERVICES DIVISION
- Industrial Cleaning Services: How TEAM Does Lean & Green
- Prioritizing Worker Stress: Beyond Stress Awareness Month
- Women’s History Month: TEAM Group Edition
- Violence in the Workplace: Prevention at the TEAM Level
- Industrial Cleaning Robots: The Magic of Vertidrive