Clean, well-maintained floors are not just aesthetically pleasing; they are also essential for ensuring the safety and hygiene of any industrial facility. Industrial cleaning companies play a crucial role in maintaining these spaces, but improper floor cleaning can lead to a range of issues. Maintaining a clean and healthy environment is crucial for businesses across all sectors. However, the challenge lies in...
Industrial cleaning robots provide many advantages besides a state-of-the-art level of cleanliness. This technology is equipped to take on some of the hardest (and most dangerous) jobs that could represent a risk to human technicians. The ways in which industrial cleaning robots can lend a hand to safety while delivering high quality results is unmatched.TEAM Group is a leader in providing industrial cleaning...
Spill response is a necessary component for most if not all workplaces and is important for all facilities. Large working spaces with machinery, people and products coming in and out are ripe for spills to happen. Stay on top of safety requirements by strengthening your spill response plan by implementing these tips from TEAM Group.As a leader in facilities management, TEAM Group knows a thing or two about...
Tank cleaning services must be tailored to your facility needs. At TEAM Group, we wouldn’t have it any other way. With an array of Tank Cleaning Machines (TCMs) and 3D industrial cleaning technologies advancing quickly, what are the requirements and options for tank cleaning services today? Read on to find out everything you need to know about the important and necessary services related to facility and field...
It’s undeniable that the use of UV disinfection robots became a hot topic during the COVID-19 pandemic.The surge in the marketplace for this technology came from a wide range of industries such as offices, facilities, hospitals and more. The affordability, easy use and most importantly high efficacy make UV disinfection a priority for a hybrid model of combining people and technology to integrated facilities...
We manage facilities in a dynamic and unpredictable world. Potential hazards can appear anywhere and cause injury even to an experienced worker. It is worthwhile to understand where facility managers should continuously focus on to make the most effective improvements for health and safety.Potential hazards in a workplace create an unsafe circumstance that can increase the risk of injury. Technical cleaning...
Go - Media Contacts
- Sustainable Facilities: Nurturing Biodiversity in Industrial Spaces
- Future-Proofing Operations: The Power of Proactive Facility Management
- Unlocking Sustainability: The Crucial Role of Facility Waste Audits
- Top 6 Facility Management Challenges Faced in 2023
- Navigating Winter: A Guide to Safe and Sustainable Winter Facility Management
- 7 Steps Towards Achieving Zero Waste Facilities
- Innovate and Elevate: 5 Facility Management Trends Shaping 2024
- The Future of Smart Bathrooms: A Sustainable Revolution in Hygiene
- Clean Skies Ahead: The Path to Aerospace Sustainability
- Mastering the Art of Floor Cleaning: Protocols and Pitfalls