For management teams and future employees asking what is facility management is a great place to learn more about this huge industry. Facility Management (FM) is the operational and management of facilities to ensure they are functional, efficient, safe and cost effective to operate. The most important thing to learn about facility management is that it's a wide topic. There are hundreds of industries,...
A clean paint booth should be a priority and can be maintained with both daily and scheduled technical cleaning services. Learn some simple cleaning tips you can employ now to complement your next scheduled deep clean. A clean paint booth should be a major component of your paint system management and will help ensure smooth and long-term operation. Just as with any piece of machinery, proper maintenance and...
In this educational article we're going to review how to clean scale from a heat exchanger tubes. Regular heat exchanger cleaning and de-scaling is important to keep operational costs low, and accurate temperatures at your facility. While every operation is different the following is a general guideline for the steps we take to clean a heat exchanger. Close in and outflows, isolating the exchanger from your...
TEAM Group is at the leading edge of innovation in the industrial cleaning space. With many new technologies being adopted it's important to know the difference between similar terms. In this article we will look at the difference between autonomous and automated cleaning, so that you can be informed when choosing a cleaning solution. The easiest way to distinguish between autonomous and automated is by the...
The COVID-19 pandemic created a heightened awareness for hygiene and cleanliness within facilities and workplaces across the world. This awareness has employers, governments, and regulators vigorously looking for better employee health and safety standards. While many companies provide COVID cleaning services, the problem for many companies remains, “How do you verify that your facility is decontaminated?”...
Knowing the difference between disinfection and decontamination is important to create a cleaning service that is right for your facility.TEAM Group has worked with clients all over the world to establish the protocols that work best for you. If you have any specific questions about COVID-19 cleaning please reach out to our TEAM. We disinfect and dispose of COVID-19 contamination in accordance with CDC,...
Go - Media Contacts
- Innovate and Elevate: 5 Facility Management Trends Shaping 2024
- The Future of Smart Bathrooms: A Sustainable Revolution in Hygiene
- Clean Skies Ahead: The Path to Aerospace Sustainability
- Mastering the Art of Floor Cleaning: Protocols and Pitfalls
- Building Resilience: Workplace Safety Amid COVID Variants
- Green Cleaning vs Greenwashing: Identifying Deception in Services
- TEAM: Leading the Charge with Electric Vehicle Services
- A Commitment to Change: TEAM Group’s Sustainability Journey
- Navigating Smoke Safety Amid Rising Wildfires: Protecting Your Workforce
- National Safety Month: Promoting Workplace Safety for a Secure Future