In March 2020, as the world faced a global pandemic, Indeed launched its Work Happiness Score. As North America’s largest job site, the Work Happiness Score is designed to give job seekers and existing employees valuable insights into company culture and employee satisfaction.With over 5.5 million happiness surveys already completed globally, Indeed’s Work Happiness Score has become one of the largest...
How are good leadership skills related to the characteristics of an eagle? Facilities managers have a lot to learn from the qualities of this mighty bird. Remember, leadership comes with experience and we all start off needing to learn from both our failures and successes. Thinking like an eagle may be just what you need to let your good leadership characteristics begin to flourish.FIRST OFF, WHAT IS GOOD...
Covid fatigue is a real thing. Plain and simple, people have had it with the constant worry, fear and uncertainty that the pandemic has made in our daily lives. We’ve learned a lot about the virus and much research has gone into infection control and prevention across global industries. A novel (and slightly alarming) trend has emerged where general hygiene and overall cleaning standards have dropped since the...
You’re not alone when you wonder, “how can anyone be happy doing that dirty job?” So, how do people do it? Let’s begin to shine light on how and why job satisfaction can be achieved even in the dirtiest of jobs and why this class of jobs should no longer be ignored by the next generation of job seekers.Dirty Jobs and Lessons Gained from Them There is a great sense of satisfaction and pride that comes from a...
Leadership is a skill that can be developed and refined. The qualities of a good leader, therefore, develop over time. What makes a good leader, and how does this translate to risk mitigation in the workplace? Let’s explore the link between safety and good leadership qualities.Leadership does not require a title, authority, or years of experience to flourish. There are inherent qualities of a good leader that...
If you are looking to hire a facility maintenance company, what are some of the traits you should be looking for in your facilities technician? Consider these traits when selecting the right technician for your facility maintenance requirements.Paint oven systems primarily use convection or infrared energy to accelerate the dry time of powder or liquid coated products. The construction, components and energy...
Go - Media Contacts
- Innovate and Elevate: 5 Facility Management Trends Shaping 2024
- The Future of Smart Bathrooms: A Sustainable Revolution in Hygiene
- Clean Skies Ahead: The Path to Aerospace Sustainability
- Mastering the Art of Floor Cleaning: Protocols and Pitfalls
- Building Resilience: Workplace Safety Amid COVID Variants
- Green Cleaning vs Greenwashing: Identifying Deception in Services
- TEAM: Leading the Charge with Electric Vehicle Services
- A Commitment to Change: TEAM Group’s Sustainability Journey
- Navigating Smoke Safety Amid Rising Wildfires: Protecting Your Workforce
- National Safety Month: Promoting Workplace Safety for a Secure Future