At TEAM we are committed to safely provide the industrial cleaning solutions and facility maintenance services that organizations require to increase efficiency, enhance productivity, and improve their profitability. Our industry support services make it easy for our Customers to focus on running their business.
Our cleaning company has nearly 30 years of experience and we are currently seeking Industrial Labourers/Dock Workers for our Peterborough, ON location.
- Clean and change filters in paint operations area (paint booths, paint ovens, fixture change outs, track/carrier greasing, etc.)
- Work in confined spaces, climb on and off equipment
- Remove paint build up from paint booths & tunnels
- Clean windows, mop floors, collect garbage
- Must wear proper PPE: retrieval harness, steel toe footwear (CSA Green patch), safety glasses, etc.
- Perform repetitive tasks
- To work in Paint Booths on a night shift schedule and able to work weekends
- To be able to follow instructions and all safety policies* Other duties as assigned
- At least 1-year cleaning experience
- Cleaning experience (Janitor/custodian)
- Previous experience working in an industrial environment is a plus
- Must be able to perform all functions including lifting up to 60 lbs
- Motivated and self-driven person
- Attention to detail is a must* High School Diploma (or High School Equivalence Certificate)
We thank all applicants for your interest, however, we will only contact selected candidates for an interview.