Site Supervisor – Industrial Cleaning – Automotive
TEAM-GROUP – Windsor, ON
At TEAM, we provide the industrial cleaning solutions and facility maintenance services that organizations require to increase efficiency, enhance productivity, and improve their profitability. Our industry support services make it easy for our Customers to focus on running their business.
Our cleaning company has nearly 30 years of experience and we are currently seeking qualified Site Supervisors to join our team. The position is located at a Windsor Assembly Plant.
- Lead, manage and perform active supervision (i.e. time spent on the floor) – standing for long periods is the norm and covering shifts if shorthanded
- Ensure your team members clean all plant janitorial areas or paint shop areas including paint booths, surrounding processes, washrooms, offices, cubicles, meeting areas, and locker rooms
- Assess and maintain high standards of work quality
- Utilize monthly cleaning schedule or time and material sheets to obtain daily quality assurance ratings from client
- Scheduling of up to 20-25 employees
- Maintaining a schedule of safety training for all employees
- Ensure all team member are supplied with and wear proper PPE
- Use of power equipment, vacuum, walk behind scrubbers, floor buffer, high pressure blasters
- Knowledge of proper lockout and confined space requirements and procedures
- Represent TEAM in a professional manner with documentation, communication (client calls, requests, complaints, etc), as well as appearance
- Comfortable in completing weekly meetings with Paint Shop/Janitorial Team Leaders and upper management
- Understand and utilize Cost Savings
- Promote and enforce company’s safety mantra at all times
- Perform other duties as required
- 2+ years Supervisory/management experience REQUIRED
- Able to work during shutdown (extended hours) and work around chemicals
- Knowledge of Automotive Paint Cleaning Functions is an ASSET
- Must have flexible schedule of 4-day / 12-hour rotating shifts – day shift & night shift availability
- Must have Driver’s License (and reliable vehicle)
- Computer skills: MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- High School Diploma (or High School Equivalence Certificate)
- At least 1 year working in a UNION environment is an ASSET
- Must have strong communication skills
Nights and day shifts which can include weekends
Benefits eligibility after probationary period complete.
We thank all applicants for your interest, however, we will only contact selected candidates for an interview.
TEAM fosters an inclusive and diverse work environment. We are committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process. Should you require an accommodation, please let us know how we can work with you to meet your needs.
Job Type: Full-time