At TEAM we are committed to safely provide the industrial cleaning solutions and facility maintenance services that organizations require to increase efficiency, enhance productivity, and improve their profitability. Our industry support services make it easy for our Customers to focus on running their business.
We are currently accepting applications for our Kingston location for General Labour Positions (Minimum G License). We are seeking motivated individuals with a strong work ethic to join our growing team!
- Vacuum Truck Service
- Water Blasting
- Confined Space Entry
- Experience in all fields an asset
- Physical demands: bending, lifting – up to 50 kgs
- Up to 40+ hrs/week, able to work occasional weekends
- Industrial, commercial and residential sites
- Must have valid G licence and own transportation to shop as start hours vary
- On call bi-weekly (weekends)
- Ability to work independently and as an effective team member
- Safety shoes/boots required
- Minimum high school level education
- Sound understanding of the English language
- Excellent customer service and client satisfaction
We thank all applicants for your interest; however, we will only contact selected candidates for an interview.
Team fosters an inclusive and diverse work environment. We are committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process. Should you require an accommodation, please let us know how we can work with you to meet your needs.