At TEAM, we provide the industrial cleaning solutions and facility maintenance services that organizations require to increase efficiency, enhance productivity, and improve their profitability. Our industry support services make it easy for our customers to focus on running their business.
Our cleaning company has nearly 30 years of experience and we are currently seeking a qualified Scaffolder. The position is located at our Kingston, Ontario location. The minimum job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Carry out skilled scaffolding work. This includes determining job requirements, planning/ configuring scaffolding, erection of scaffolding of various types, establishing platforms and safety measures and dismantling and removing on completion of job.
–determining job requirements and planning/configuring scaffolding
– erection of scaffolding of various types, establishing platforms and safety measures
– undertaking checking/assessing and when directed
– help to identify hazards, defects and the need for adjustment or repair; to ensure compliance with agreed codes, law, working practices and health and safety
– carry out planned tasks in accordance with contract/agreed requirements
– carry out tasks within agreed time limits
– ensure compliance to agreed codes, legislation, and procedures including health and safety
– maintain accurate records/documentation associated with your work
– immediately report problems/failures that may impact on the organization and/or its clients/customers to Line Manager
– meet your targets and contribute to those of the team as a whole
– contribute towards the smooth running of the team
– adhere to all organization policies and procedures
– requisite knowledge of the tools, equipment, and materials common to the trade
– to demonstrate knowledge of applicable codes, standards, and regulations for this role
– skills in the configuring, erection and dismantling of scaffolding
– to be friendly and approachable
– to understand and deliver good customer service
– good attention to detail
– to demonstrate good time management
– a full driving license
Knowledge of Total Scaffolding system would be an asset. You need to have and maintain (with regular training and updates as necessary) the knowledge, technical skills and qualifications that are necessary to perform your job role to comply with the requirements of the Organization and any applicable rules, regulations and with any law which applies to your job role.
From time to time you may be expected to be part of special projects as are reasonably required of your job role.
You are responsible for your allocated workload and must meet all targets as agreed with your Planner and Manager. You must contribute towards the smooth running of the organization generally.
You may be expected to work in accordance with the organization’s overtime policies
where applicable, any safety equipment or Personal Protective Equipment provided. You are responsible for ensuring that the equipment you use is maintained and can be used/operated at all times.