At TEAM we are committed to safely provide the industrial cleaning solutions and facility maintenance services that organizations require to increase efficiency, enhance productivity, and improve their profitability. Our industry support services make it easy for our Customers to focus on running their business.
Our cleaning company has nearly 30 years of experience and we are currently seeking Part-time Industrial Cleaners (Paint Booth/Housekeeping) for our automotive assembly plant in Claycomo, MO.
Paint Booth & Housekeeping cleaning responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Cleaning automotive paint system; remove paint build up from paint booths & tunnels
- Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming them
- Gather and empty trash
- Vacuum and Tac wipe services interior and exterior of process equipment
- Using solvents and high pressure water blasters, clean walls, hoses, windows, grates, lights, robots, etc.
- Grease rails and perform other minor maintenance
- May perform other specialized paint booth cleaning jobs as required
The employee is constantly required:
- Walking – Walk considerable distances in the facility during the course of his/her work
- Standing – Remain on his/her feet in an upright position for continuous periods of time without being able to leave the work area
- Exerting a force of 30-50 pounds (lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling) to move objects
- Must be able to work in high temperature areas
- Cleaning experience is ideal (Janitor/custodian)
- Must be available for SHIFT WORK
- Flexible hours with up to 4-hour notice
- Not afraid of heights and able to lift 30-50 Pounds
- Must be able to wear proper PPE when required respirator, gloves, coveralls and safety glasses (all provided by TEAM)
- Steel toe/safety shoes (must be provided by employee prior to start date)
- Great communication skills
- Anywhere from 12- 36 hours per week
- Weekends are mandatory – shifts vary (Friday night to Monday morning)
Note that Background Checks & Drug Testing will be conducted for applicants who qualify.
We thank all applicants for your interest, however, we will only contact selected candidates for an interview.