At TEAM, we provide the industrial cleaning solutions and facility maintenance services that organizations require to increase efficiency, enhance productivity, and improve their profitability. Our industry support services make it easy for our customers to focus on running their business.
Our cleaning company has nearly 30 years of experience and we are currently seeking a qualified individualto join our Sandblasting and Painting team. The position is located at our Johnstown, Ontario location. The minimum job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Must Value Safety above all else
· Work Safely Performing Sandblasting and Painting Duties as Required.
· Be knowledgeable of Sandblasting and Painting Operations and troubleshooting
· Represent Team Solutions in a professional manner with documentation, communication, as well as appearance.
· Familiar with Two Part Epoxy and Industrial Coatings.
· Able to work unsupervised as required to meet customer timelines
· Other duties may include but not limited to pressure washing, water blasting, cleaning, shoveling, vacuuming, etc.
· Strong communication, presentation, organizational, problem solving, teamwork, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
· Ability to maintain a positive, can-do attitude and composure even during challenging times.
· Prefer some experience working in an industrial Setting.
· Read and write in the English language
· Experienced in Sandblasting and Painting operations preferred, but willing to train as required.