Orion, MI 48359
At TEAM-GROUP we provide the industrial cleaning solutions and facility maintenance services that organizations require to increase efficiency, enhance productivity, and improve their profitability. Our industry support services make it easy for our Customers to focus on running their business.
Our cleaning company has nearly 30 years of experience and we are currently seeking a Site Supervisor for our Lake Orion, MI location.
· Ensure your subordinates clean all areas of the Paint Booths using solvents and high-pressure water blasters to clean walls, hose windows, grates, lights, robots, etc.
· Track and manage body shop cell cleaning, which includes some dry ice blasting and or wiping away weld slag, and other debris from overhead cable trays, conduit pipes, robots, fencing, etc.
· Assessing and maintaining high standards of work quality
· Utilize monthly cleaning schedule or time and material sheets to obtain daily quality assurance ratings from client
· Maintaining a schedule of safety training for all employees.
· Ensure all team member are supplied and use PPE.
· Strong administrative skills required to generate reports outs, schedules, and maintain BPD boards.
· Knowledge of NLB high pressure equipment an asset
· Monthly inventory and ordering of cleaning PPE supplies required.
· Must have experience working in a Union environment
· Able to be competent as Supervisor as per OSHA standards
· Able to administer discipline as required in a union shop
Job Type: Full-time