TEAM Group – Brampton, ON
At TEAM we are committed to safely provide the industrial cleaning solutions and facility maintenance services that organizations require to increase efficiency, enhance productivity, and improve their profitability. Our industry support services make it easy for our Customers to focus on running their business.
Our cleaning company has nearly 30 years of experience and we are currently seeking a qualified Shift Supervisor at our Brampton, ON (automotive) plant.
Job title: Shift supervisor
- Industrial paint system cleaning & janitorial experience an asset.
- WHIMS, lockout, confined space trained, rescue trained would be an asset.
- Microsoft office package experience: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Able to supervise unionized hourly staff up to 40 employees or more.
- Able to manage multiple jobs, while insuring safety, quality and work is being performed to a high level of efficiency.
- Able to interact and have a proven track record of customer service excellence.
- Able to resolve and manage client and supplier concerns.
- Self-driven individual, that continuously looking for improvements and able can work with and resolve issues.
- Mechanically inclined individual that has the ability to troubleshoot basic mechanical problems.
- Dependable individual that will take ownership of the shift they are managing , work with other supervisors in a Team environment, and will go the extra mile to ensure deadlines are meet and is willing to work extra hours if required to complete the required task or assignments.
- We thank all applicants for your interest, however we will only contact selected candidates for an interview.
- TEAM fosters an inclusive and diverse work environment. We are committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process. Should you require an accommodation, please let us know how we can work with you to meet your needs.
Job Type: Full-time