Site Supervisor – Industrial Cleaning – Fascia
TEAM-GROUP – Magna Decostar, Carrollton, GA
At TEAM, we provide the industrial cleaning solutions and facility maintenance services that organizations require to increase efficiency, enhance productivity, and improve their profitability. Our industry support services make it easy for our Customers to focus on running their business.
Our cleaning company has nearly 30 years of experience and we are currently seeking qualified Site Supervisors to join our team. The position is located at Magna Decostar, Carrollton, GA.
- Lead, manage and perform active supervision (i.e. time spent on the floor) – standing for long periods is the norm and covering shifts if shorthanded
- Ensure your team members clean all paint shop areas including paint booths, surrounding processes
- Assess and maintain high standards of work quality
- Utilize monthly cleaning schedule or time and material sheets to obtain daily quality assurance ratings from client
- Scheduling of up to 10-15 employees
- Maintaining a schedule of safety training for all employees
- Ensure all team member are supplied with and wear proper PPE
- Use of power equipment, vacuum, walk behind scrubbers, floor buffer, high pressure water blasters
- Knowledge of proper lockout and confined space requirements and procedures
- Represent TEAM in a professional manner with documentation, communication (client calls, requests, complaints, etc), as well as appearance
- Mechanical knowledge and maintenance of equipment (Training Provided)
- Comfortable in completing weekly customer meetings
- Understand and utilize Cost Savings
- Promote and enforce company’s safety mantra at all times
- Perform other duties as required
- 2+ years Supervisory/management experience REQUIRED
- Able to work during shutdown (extended hours) and work around chemicals
- Knowledge of Automotive Paint Cleaning Functions is a PLUS
- Must have flexible schedule (Days, Nights and Weekends)
- Must have Driver’s License (and reliable vehicle)
- Computer skills: MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- High School Diploma (or High School Equivalence Certificate)
- Mechanically Inclined or Mechanical Knowledge would be an asset
- Must have strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a high paced environment under pressure
Nights and day shifts which can include weekends (Mainly Day Shift)
Benefits commence after 3 months of employment and include 401K eligibility.
We thank all applicants for your interest, however we will only contact selected candidates for an interview.
TEAM fosters an inclusive and diverse work environment. We are committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process. Should you require an accommodation, please let us know how we can work with you to meet your needs.
Job Type: Full-time