Our Incident Response TEAM can help your business to plan ahead and have peace of mind. Once our team receives a call identifying a presumptive or active COVID-19 outbreak at a facility, our expert industrial cleaning technicians will set up a plan of action.
1. Dispatch an Incident Response TEAM. We gather, and will confirm the following information:
- Key contact people;
- Parking availability;
- Trucks/equipment required;
- Area(s) of the facility affected and/or contaminated;
- Area contact tracing of the infected employee(s);
- Site-specific safety requirements;
- Site security requirements.
TEAM will tailor a plan of action, then communicate to your teams so that they are prepared once our team arrives on-site.
2. The Incident Response TEAM will arrive at your site at a pre-planned rally point. We will review the plan and the Job Safety & Risk Assessment (JSRA) for the affected area(s) with you including any lockdown zones, known hazards and restrictions to mitigate.
- Our team will arrive with stocked trailers and trucks with all materials and PPE as required to complete the Scope of Work (SOW) as agreed upon with the customer in the pre-planning phase;
- Depending on the size of the team required, several vehicles may be needed including half ton trucks, cube vans and trailers.
3. Execution details including the dawning of appropriate Level PPE (A,B,C,D) will occur prior to the Incident Response TEAM’s entry to the hot zone.
- Our team will survey the area to determine the level of current cleanliness of the areas to be disinfected or decontaminated.
- We will then clean as required to remove immediate surface level contaminants, heavy soil, grease, dust dirt and etcetera. Then a manual wipe up of all high risk areas such as: door handles, counter tops and desks, phones, light switches and faucets to clean room level equipment, and finesse details.
4. Utilizing only disinfectants approved for the safe and effective removal of COVID-19 viral contaminants, the Incident Response TEAM will enact next level cleaning.
- Handheld/airless spray mist customer approved disinfectant to all required areas;
- Depending upon the Facility Level: backpack fogging and handheld spray mist technologies.
- Let the product stand for the product manufacturers suggested time.
5. Hand wiping to remove residue on areas as per customer requests such as mirrors, glass and additional door knobs and entry areas (confined space).
6. Visual aids with the TEAM Group brand will be posted at agreed upon points, noting also the areas that have been fully cleared and decontaminated.
- Including details such as the technician(s) name(s), date and time, the disinfectant(s) and the disinfectants used.
7. The Incident Response TEAM will then review the level of disinfecting with the customer, confirming that all areas are completed.
- Remove locks if required and obtain customer approval that the level of disinfection or decontamination has been completed as required.
8. Dispose of materials onsite or offsite in approved and legally designated sites where rags and spent PPE will be securely destroyed.
Get in touch with our Incident Response TEAM to learn more about what we can do for you.