ONE OF THE TOP PRIORITIES WITHIN THE CLEANING INDUSTRY IS KEEPING EMPLOYEES SAFE WITH PROPER LOCKOUT/TAGOUT TRAINING AND PROCEDURES. Every incident is one too many. Workers are injured, maimed and killed every year while working in confined spaces. Implementing proper practices and procedures can protect workers from hazardous situations while they are performing their service and maintenance duties in...
Learn about the dangers of hydroblasting and how workers can stay safe while performing this cleaning method. Hydroblasting has the potential to be a high-risk job if not performed properly. It is utilized by a range of industries including airports, roads and highways, heavy construction, manufacturing and processing plants, as well as many others. The industrial cleaning industry, in particular, operates...
Since December 31 2019, when a pneumonia of unknown cause was detected in Wuhan, China and reported to the WHO, manufacturers and industry professionals were tasked to quickly evolve to meet the urgent needs of safety, and curbing its spread. Within months the world economy drastically changed. Businesses decreed to better understand and eradicate the disease now known as Coronavirus (COVID-19). Every customer...
TEAM Group and Robinson Solutions, a Division of the TEAM Group of Companies, is an industry leading industrial cleaning and facility maintenance services provider. Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, our technical cleaning services ranging from sanitization and disinfection, to decontamination and cleanup are deployed to many world class facilities. Our customers continue in the midst or break of production...
At TEAM Group safety is our priority, and is entrenched in our Mission and Vision. The company is closely monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. We continue to effectively serve customers across North America with the most up-to-date information on research, and infection prevention and control. In late January, we enacted our Corporate Action Plan. As part of that plan, our...
As more sectors continue to prioritize health and safety culture in work spaces, the personal protective equipment industry has experienced a nice boost, and according to Market Research Future, this trend will remain in an upswing for years to come. The PPE industry is estimated to garner over $53 billion by 2023. What’s Triggering All This Growth? The growing number of construction projects is one of the...
Go - Media Contacts
- Navigating Smoke Safety Amid Rising Wildfires: Protecting Your Workforce
- National Safety Month: Promoting Workplace Safety for a Secure Future
- Awareness to Action: Championing Employee Mental Health at TEAM
- The Power of Team Culture: Cultivating High Performing Teams in Facilities Management
- TEAM GROUP ACQUIRES TRI-DIM FILTER CORPORATION’S SPECIALIZED PAINT SHOP AND INDUSTRIAL CLEANING SERVICES DIVISION
- Industrial Cleaning Services: How TEAM Does Lean & Green
- Prioritizing Worker Stress: Beyond Stress Awareness Month
- Women’s History Month: TEAM Group Edition
- Violence in the Workplace: Prevention at the TEAM Level
- Industrial Cleaning Robots: The Magic of Vertidrive